jueves, 24 de julio de 2008

Una de Robertito Zimmerman

I'm walkin' through streets that are dead.
Walkin', walkin' with you in my head.
My feet are so tired,
My brain is so wired,
And the clouds are weepin'.

Did I hear someone tell a lie?
Did I hear someone's distant cry?
I spoke like a child;
You destroyed me with a smile
While I was sleepin'.

I'm sick of love but I'm in the thick of it.
This kind of love, I'm so sick of it.

I see, I see lovers in the meadow.
I see, I see silhouettes in the window.
I'll watch them 'til they're gone,
And they leave me hangin' on
To a shadow.

I'm sick of love; I hear the clock tick…
This kind of love, ah, I'm love sick.

Sometimes the silence can be like thunder.
Sometimes I wanna take to the road and plunder.
Could you ever be true?
I think of you
And I wonder.

I'm sick of love; I wish I'd never met you.
I'm sick of love; I'm tryin' to forget you.

Just don't know what to do…
I'd give anything to
Be with you.

(Love Sick - Bob Dylan)

No hay comentarios: